Monday, December 5, 2011

Nina Tuner

I am so pleased to see that Nina Turner has decided to run against Marcia Fudge.  For to long this area has followed SO CALLED leaders such as Pinkey, Forbes and Stokes to only do their bidding for them, while not getting progress for the area.  They have continued to support individuals who will tow the party line and do as they pleased.  This has proven to be devastating to the African American population of the county but to NEO has well.

Enter Nina Turner, I am not going to tell you that I agree  with alot of the things she has said or positions that she has taken but, I will say that she is an upgrade over Marcia Fudge.  I say this because Nina has come out and spoken on issues that have disappointed the political black establishment in the region such as issue 6 and being called names because she took this position and spoken about the gatekeepers mentality of the local black establishment.  Nina has shown that she will do what is right, even when it's unpopular and that is why I am proud to support her in her quest to dethrone Marcia Fudge and spit in the face of the local black establishment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment